Looking For Anything Specific?

Why Did TXT Soobin REVEALS A RELATIONSHIP on Live Video Call & CRIES Over It?


TXT Sobin Crying

 TXT Sobin Just Reveals a Relationship on Live  Video Call With Someone And Why did he Cry Over it?

Let's get into TXT and Soobin’s relationship with someone. We saw him crying recently in a Live Video Call I actually have a lot to say about this. I have some opinions.


Now a Tweet leaked out a live video call between Soobin and an MOA. “Which is the TXT fandom name”. Now I don’t know what this video call was for. I guess that it was a fan meet thing going on.

And the way idols have been doing fan meets thus far is through video calls and they’ll just kind of queue up. And you’ll get to speak with the members almost privately I believe, and you guys can have someone on one time. Honestly, this is great and I think it’s a great way to bond with the people who support them. 

So this call got tweeted out or leaked of an MOA who wanted to share her experience with Soobin. She mentions she had met Soobin a bunch of times before but wanted to come on and meet him again and give him some words. 


It looks like in the video call, she decided not to show her face. It looks like she just used a static picture and it was more of a voice call where you can see Soobin’s reaction.

But anywho, the MOA, I felt like maybe she was reading a piece of paper that she wrote this down on. And it’s so lovely, so let me write that to you. She wrote:

“Soobin, today is our 4th time seeing each other. When we saw each other for the second time, I suggested we play the cham cham cham game. I was so happy after seeing your response. Thank you. I don't know if Soobin will remember Nuna, but that's not important. What I want to say is, thank you for being such a good leader since your debut. I was so lucky to get to know you. I love how you are a mature leader despite your young age. You always putting other people first is so attractive and thank you for protecting members and MOAs. I hope Soobin doesn't keep everything to himself because Nuna and MOAs are always going to be by his side. So all you have to do is staying happy and healthy. We love seeing you smile. Especially Soobin's cute dimples Please promise you are going to laugh a lot, stay happy and healthy."

When that ended you can visibly see how much Soobin started crying. I think it’s very emotional to realize the impact you can have on another person’ Life. It’s a weird job, being any type of public figure. 

To know that you could possibly touch the life of someone just by doing your art or doing the thing you love to do.

It’s an overwhelming feeling of gratitude, and just not knowing what else to say. Because what else can you say? It’s a bit mixed in with maybe a feeling of undeserving the affection. Where they might feel like “I'm just me and saying all this about me.” And these feelings aren’t subtle, I doubt it would be.

So you can only imagine how much this meant to him. And he is a great leader. He and the rest of the members have all worked so hard to get to where they are. I love that we got to see this moment of Soobin.

It’s refreshing to see how much this success means to him and how much he wants to make a difference in the world and how much he is changing the world. 

We need more people like TXT in the music industry who are nice, and so f hearted human beings that are very passionate about their work. Of course, everyone in BigHit is very passionate about their work.

if you are new here and interested in this type of stuff please, make sure you leave a comment and share this article


Post a Comment

0 Comments