Looking For Anything Specific?

After BigHit's statement on FILE WITH THIS MAN, does SUGA really show that he is a QUEER?


After BigHit's statement on FILE WITH THIS MAN, does SUGA really show that he is a QUEER?

SUGA REALLY Shows Being QUEER After BigHit Statement on DATING THIS MAN?


Suga dating this man. Who this man is and what BigHit and even the man’s statement was and just what happened?


I wanted to get into Suga and this is An apparent topic that had gone around for a little bit about Suga dating this man. Who this man is and what BigHit and even the man’s statement was and just what happened. 

Now let’s jump into it. The thing I wanted to get into is Suga queer side. People for the longest time thought that Suga was a little queer, this is from the interpretation of one of his quotes where he had allegedly talked about gender not really mattering. 


This is totally possible but in my opinion, when this article came out, I believe being queer or gay was definitely very taboo, like way more so than now. So the interpretation of what he said is definitely up to you.


Suga I believe was working with a producer a little while ago and people saw how chummy they were with each other. They seem to like each other enough and probably hung out a lot. And Suga is also a producer now too, so no doubt they spoke a lot with each other as maybe Suga wanted to learn because he had a passion for producing music.

 I can totally see him being one of BigHit’s or HYBE’s producers when Suga decides that he no longer wants to be on stage anymore and just wants to have a chill career. For sure, it’ll be nice for him. I think Suga was also working on his mixtape at the time so he spent a lot of time with a producer. The producer’s name is J-Pearl. 


I believe Suga was also working on his mixtape and so there was a lot of work to get done. And the mixtape had very complex and intricate beats so I’m sure they spent a lot of time working together to get it to sound the way it does. 

Then  I think it was J-Pearl who posted a photo of a gift that Suga had bought him. And it was like a  producer set.


I don’t know exactly what it all is or what it does. But the thing cost about 400$. And I think this is what made people really think that the two were dating because it was an expensive gift, like 400 for a gift is a lot of money. 

But I do want to say in terms of how much equipment goes for. like that. And then upwards of tens of thousands of dollars for anything that HYBE or BigHit uses.

For Suga who if J-Pearl helped with the mixtape, 400$ would be nothing as a thank you gift. But for those who did think this was a bigger gift, I can see why it would appear that they’re dating.

 This allegedly became such a big deal that it was rumored J-Pearl posted a statement saying that he was not dating Suga and he was not gay.

Producer JPearl Statement

I couldn’t find the official statement. But I did see a lot of people talk about this. So I don’t know if that ever actually happened. But apparently also after that stated he got a lot of backlash for even addressing it because by saying he’s straight, he came off as homophobic.

Like “ew I’m not gay. But I don’t think he said “ew” or would ever do that.  Saying you’re not gay is not homophobic. Saying you’d never do gay stuff is also not homophobic.  You can’t pressure people into doing gay stuff that doesn’t want to do.

This was a big enough deal that apparently BigHit put out a  statement to deny this. But this news was posted on a weird website, no official websites.

BIG HIT STATMENT ABOUT SUGA DATING

And most of the tweets that talked about BigHit putting out a statement and did put a link, the link led to articles talking about the whole Suga and Suran dating thing.

Which was a big deal that  Suran herself apparently also said something in an Instagram post. I do find it interesting that Suga never denied the rumors of J-Pearl and Suga never came out and said that he wasn’t gay either. It might be to avoid the “oh you’re homophobic” comments or he didn’t feel the need to do it.


While these rumors and theories online were allegedly filling up the comment section of  J-Pearls Instagram, BTS is so big and they have so much going on that these rumors aren’t even seen on the BTS page, it’s covered up by comments about their new song or whatever.

So Suga may not have even realized this was happening to his producer friend. Although our king Suga doesn’t have to say anything publicly because most people like me can probably see that this is a strange thing that people are saying.

 Although the idea of Suga dating a producer is really cute to me. I really like this though and I think that he should go for people that are producers. I think he’d have a lot in common with them. And whether he goes for a man or woman that is totally up to him and I  will be here to support him. 

If you are new here and interested in this type of stuff please, make sure you leave a comment and share this article



Post a Comment

0 Comments