Looking For Anything Specific?

(G)I-dle's Soyeon Cying After Soojin Left The Group


(G)I-DLE Soojin and Soyeon


(G)I-DLE Soyeon Knew that Soojin had to left the group. She couldn't hold back her tears when she heard the Soojin part in (G)I-DLE Song


(G) I-DLE Soyeon Knew that Soojin had left the group. And when she appeared on a TV show, she couldn't hold back her tears when she heard the Soojin part in their song

Soyeon saying she is struggling and feeling empty hurts my heart a bit. she seriously pours everything she has into being an artist and I admire her so much. she is seriously one of the most genuine and hardworking people

Soyeon already knows the news and about Soojin around this time. Look at her facial expression until the end of the "Put It Straight" part. She went from a soft smile, and then losing it gradually during Soojin's line, lip-syncing into it while staring blankly. Heartbreaking indeed...

Check out some of the Tweets of Neverland About Soojin Leaving


Post a Comment

0 Comments