Looking For Anything Specific?

The KPOP GROUP I LOST INTEREST IN, AND WHY?

The KPOP GROUP I LOST INTEREST IN, AND WHY?


The Kpop Group I lose Interest in, And Why?


Losing Interest doesn’t mean am going to hate them or think of knocking them out now. It means that I lose interest in this kpop Group because of a lack of activity, uniqueness, etc.


1:A Bit Tired Of BTS Being At The Top.

I love BTS and I will never leave them. I can still cry at ARMY Try Not To Cry. They always help me when I have a mental breakdown and I am always proud of them.

But, to be honest, I'm a bit tired of BTS being at the top for some reason. I know they deserve it, but sometimes you know that you want someone else to win. You're a bit sad knowing the other has a 1% chance of winning.

Honestly, it was a losing situation for them. Maybe it's just the old anti-me. Besides, Dynamite is starting to annoy me.

Let me say I’m still an ARMY. I still love  BTS with all my heart. Now they are far away from me. I have found other groups that I like more than them. I don't really laugh at new fandom jokes or old fandom jokes. Sometimes I can watch a whole  Try Not To Laugh video of BTS and not laugh once. And I've done that before.


2:Not Impressed With Their New Music.

I love them as a group. I love their personality and I love their compatibility. The problem is that I've started to break into other groups that I prefer more. I found another talented artist. Am really not impressed with their new music

I've been falling out with them lately because their new music doesn't suit me. I wasn't impressed with Dynamite or PTD. I think it sounds common. Not to mention the entire BE album, I feel like I went out in a hurry.

3:Targeting Western Market.


BTS is no longer a K-pop group because they seem to only target the Western market. Do not confuse yourself; I have nothing against BTS being more successful and popular in the western part. I just wish their new hits had more songs like their old ones that felt really meaningful and touching.

Their new English release, which includes hits such as Permission to Dance, Butter, and Dynamite, doesn't really help anything, only catchy beats. At least for me, there aren't even lyrics that make sense. I miss old songs like Fake Love, Idol, DNA and Blood, Sweat and Tears.

I’m just saying I wish they had more songs like their old songs. I have nothing against them singing in English, but I just wish that they would make it hit in the heart or something like that and stop targeting the western market.

Now here are some of the Tweets of the BTS Army;


Obviously, the (kpop) music industry isn't just about the freedom to create and express music, especially these days, and it's only natural that they would want such an award and honor. But that's just what I think so far, I'm still happy for them.

It was obvious that Butter and Dynamite were pretty much empty appeal towards the Grammys or the international public.


Post a Comment

0 Comments