Looking For Anything Specific?

Blackpink JIsso Missing from Blackpink Comebck!!!

BLACKPINK Jisso in the car


Why BLACKPINK JISSO WAS MISSING IN THE NEW BLACKPINK COMEBACK???

 I  wanted to talk about Jisoo and why Blackpink Jisso was missing in the new BLACKPINK comeback.  I also wanted to get into Jisoo currently trending because she was missing from a campaign and people were definitely upset to see this.

Recently BLACKPINK  did a campaign with Adidas. Now BLACKPINK has been an ambassador for the brand for a long time. They always wear Adidas. Similar to how you see BTS always wearing the FILA (Fee-la) brand. So usually with being an ambassador, they’ll sign a long-term deal with you, and usually, the artist is just supposed to promote it.

And they sometimes don’t even announce the artist on their website or anything like that. So it’s like a one-sided promotion, the artist doesn’t get promoted but the brand of course pays the artist, so that’s fine.



 And I kind of felt like this was the case with Adidas I didn’t feel like they really pushed the idea that BLACKPINK is their face. Now I think they’re trying to. But some people online have gotten mad and I understand why. They released this campaign here. Everything here is fine, you see all the girls together. 

Blackpink Adidas Shoot

But then it was weird because I think on the Chinese website. "There’s no way for me to confirm this, I don’t have access to the Chinese website. So if you do, please comment on that and your thoughts". But apparently, Jisoo was cut out on the website on the front page, so you just saw Lisa, Jennie, and Rose. "And this is definitely weird if it was true. Like why did they not try to fit her in? But if it was just that", I think most BLINKS can overlook one mistake or simply assume it was a mistake. Look At Picture Here


 "I mean sometimes a website can’t fit a picture that wide so someone would be cut off. But then there were photos of the store, I think, hanging up pictures of the girls. They put pictures of all the girls together. But they didn’t put any pictures of just Jisoo"

Meanwhile, they had photos of Just Rose, Just Jennie, and Just Lisa. So, one error, that’s fine no one would probably even say anything. But multiple problems become this bigger issue. And then Adidas started trending on the tweeter and people were mad. Of course, when Adidas sees they’re trending, they’re going to be so happy but then if they click on it, and see that the audience wants Adidas to apologize. Check out Some of the Tweets of Blinks being mad at Adidas
Just add Jisoo and if you don’t have any photos to use, you can simply just ask Jisoo to take a selfie or something and just put that up. It is of course frustrating because I always felt like Rose and Jisoo were kinds of the forgotten members but more so Jisoo. Jisoo is definitely the forgotten member of American interviews because she doesn’t speak much English.

And she definitely doesn’t have to. But this is the reason she is quiet and I think why people kind of forget that she’s there. This idea that a person needs to be loud and in your face constantly so they can be remembered is very annoying. It’s like the moment you shut and sit there, you’re forgotten.

 I hope Jisoo doesn’t feel like that. I think that can be a lot to put on yourself to be like I have constantly been front of mind in order to not get forgotten or possibly cut out of things. Like that would suck.


If you are new here and interested in this type of stuff please, make sure you leave a comment and share this article


Post a Comment

0 Comments