Looking For Anything Specific?

Kpop Group That Shouldn’t Be So Popular or Worthy of Popularity!!!

Kpop Group That Shouldn’t Be So Popular or Worthy of Popularity!!!

This Kpop Group It's Not Worth It, and I'm Not Sure Why It's So Popular?

I'm not saying that it shouldn't be popular, or that it's not worth it, but I'm not sure why it's so popular, so I'll point out some of the reasons. I do not understand...

Blackpink

Well, the girls are talented and beautiful, but I haven't gotten all the hype around them.

1: Blinks Never Get The Content.

They're barely there, barely active - when something happens, oh my gosh, it's a miracle! Fans sometimes have to wait years for them to come back and I know it's not the girls' fault, it's their agency. Sadly, fans never get the content, the girls are almost 75% of the time inactive and nowhere to be found.

2:BLACKPINK friendship Is fake.

Their bond — tbh I don’t see anything special here, I see more friendship of coworkers
nothing deeper, but a good thing is they get on well and don’t have some arguments with each other
.

I'm so tired of these so-called fans coming for Blackpink's friendship. They mention their bond with each other over and over again but y'all doubting their friendship is straight away saying that they're liars. Y'all are fans (who don't get acknowledged) be within your limits

Antis are calling BLACKPINK friendship fake & then there is Jisoo dressing up as Lisa for Halloween.


Yeah, they hate each other so much that they all cried when Lisa’s mom hugged them in the episode they go to Thailand, so much that Jennie spend vacations with her mom and Lisa and Lisa’s parents in Thailand.

All I wanna say is "People are just speculating, they don’t know them and we don’t know them. It’s a bit extreme to say they don’t like each other or Blackpinks friendship is fake.

3: Blackpink Have No Control Over Music


The songs are catchy and fun to listen to and now it might seem weird to the kpop side but these songs are not really "theirs" I mean, Blackpink have no control over their music and by that I mean they haven't worked on it

And I know that for the kpop community this is nothing wrong as we have a lot of idols/bands that don't work on their songs because this is how kpop works, but blackpink Is an international group, I think, there are more international fans than Koreans.

Aside from some of the songs on "The Album" that I think are Jennie and Jisoo Cowrote and Rose solo, not all of their songs were written by them, and I don't want to argue now, that's YG's fault. or maybe - girls who aren't musicians because I don't care, my point is: for the western music industry it's
your work that matters to them, let's go notice all the western artists work on their music, write it, produce it, compose it.

Blackpink LSG
If Blackpink is known in the west so much and they do not do it, then I don’t get the hype? I just don’t get how are they so much hyped up if the west fans more focus on what kind of music artists can make and what they made, that’s the main reason why they for example love Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift, Adele, Rihanna and more.

I just don't get all the hype about them, they're talented and don't seem to have a problem with each other, but to "hype" people there has to be something that you find special in them, which you don't see in others. I think this Kpop group shouldn't be s popular it is not worth it.

For example, people who are worthy of popularity are Freddie Mercury and Whitney Houston because of their insanely good vocals. People hype up the Beatles because of the music they Made, people hype up Taylor Swift because of her songwriting but also for her good songs and albums.

The only reason why I don’t understand, I think that Blackpink shouldn't be so popular or worthy of popularity is the fact that I cannot find something in them that will outstand for me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments